People nowadays, tend to get bored of the monotonous life and people around them, and hence, exploring the world through some amazing apps on your smartphone is indeed a smart choice. There are a large number of messaging apps available on the app stores and KIK is one such popular app in the same category which works on the Android and iOS systems. If you are already using KIK on your smartphone, but want to know how to use KIK Messenger online login and sign-in, this article will provide you with all the information.
How to Use KIK Messenger Online?
By using KIK messenger it is easy to stay in touch with your contacts, on the go. It also helps you to make new friends from across the globe, easily.
One of the main highlights of KIK is its method of login. The app does not ask for the user’s phone number. This means, that the app does not link phone numbers of two different users so as to chat. Instead, the app asks the users to create a specific username for registering on the app.
KIK provides a grouping feature where various groups can be created, relevant to the subject of interest or from a business point of view. It becomes easy to save usernames of all the participants, rather than storing their phone numbers.
Pictures, videos, and GIFs can be shared easily and enjoyable, within this app.
Features Of KIK For Android
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Easy sign up without any phone number.
- Freedom to pick a creative username for yourself.
- Searching usernames to make new friends
- Sharing texts, images, videos and much more are easy tasks
- Connect in common groups to share the same interests by creating group chats.
KIK works well even on a 2G network. KIK online does not have any official version right now. Hence, this can be done by using an Android emulator.
How to login/sign-in to KIK Messenger online?
Here are certain steps that need to be followed, for using KIK online:
- Since KIK does not have an official version available for PC downloads, Android emulators have to be used for this purpose. Many android emulators, both online (BlueStacks, Andyroid) and offline (ManyMo) are available on the net.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, manual installation is required. Double-clicking the file starts the installation. After some basic instructions, the emulator will be loaded on your PC.
- Sign into the emulator using a valid Google account. The homepage of the emulator will display a lot of options. Search for KIK messenger in the search bar.
- The search screen will show a list of apps along with KIK app.
- After selecting the app, the emulator directs you to the Google Play Store, to install KIK messenger for PC. Click the “Install” button and approve the permissions required by KIK.
- Now, click on the green “open” button for launching the app.
- Enjoy KIK online, by registering a username along with a strong password and get started.
The above instructions work well with both, Windows and Mac. The basic requirement of the procedure is the use of an Android emulator for installing KIK messenger online for PC use.